Pearl and The Death of King Arthur by Simon Armitage, Faber & Faber
Source: https://twitter.com.Faber & Faber. License: All Rights Reserved.
Hardback edition (May 2016) of Simon Armitage's Pearl, Faber & Faber. Illustration by Emiliano Ponzi.
Albertusgo back a long time. During his more than three decades at the London publisher, Berthold Wolpe created over 1,500 cover and jackets designs, many of them featuring his iconic typeface, often in all caps. Unsurprisingly, Joseph Connolly's anthology of Eighty Years of Book Cover Design picks up this typography, too. It is a delight to see this tradition continued for the Armitage editions, here paired with congenial illustration.
Faber & Faber. License: All Rights Reserved.
Hardback (January 2012) and paperback (November 2012) editions of Simon Armitage's The Death of King Arthur, Faber & Faber. Illustration by Kam Tang, Art direction by Darren Wall.
- ·Quimbaya Coffee Roasters
- ·10 Top Romantic Fonts on Valentine's Day!
- ·The Great Comic Book Heroes, by Jules Feiffer
- ·Make market-ready fonts with this 8 point checklist
- ·London Underground's iconic Johnston Sans typeface
- ·Food Not Bombs hypothetical redesign
- ·Cocoa Marsh Instant Fudge Candy Mix packaging
- ·Sinnesreize / Embracing Sensation by Silvia Gertsch and Xerxes Ach
- ·Fonts Design of Childhood Memory
- ·Surabaya Beat by Beat Presser, Afterhours Books